Physiotherapy is one the most well recognised Allied Health professions globally. Physiotherapists have a reputation for being highly educated and thorough in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries. Physiotherapy provides a non-invasive and complete solution to pain and injuries. It also helps improve performance. Our Physiotherapists near Greensborough take great pride in restoring the body to its best function.
Common improvements of physiotherapy treatments are: lower pain, reduced muscle tension and improved mobility.
What To Expect During A Physio Consultation
Our Physiotherapists near Greensborough will listen to your history, assess your body’s function, review scan results and provide you with a treatment and management plan to achieve your desired outcome. This patient-centred approach focuses on personalised and evidence-based treatments which get you feeling and moving better sooner. Generally, a consultation will include;
What Do Physiotherapists Treat?
Our local to Greensborough Physiotherapists are able to assist in assessing, diagnosing and providing treatment for a wide variety of conditions including;
What Physio Techniques Are Available?
There are many ways that physiotherapists can help their patients. These are some of the most commonly used techniques:
- Massage: This popular therapy can help relieve pain and tension in your muscles. Massage can also help to improve circulation and increase flexibility.
- Exercise: Exercise is an important component of physical therapy. It can help to strengthen muscles, improve range of motion, and reduce pain.
- Heat and Cold Therapy: This involves using either heat or cold to help relieve pain and swelling. While heat therapy can relax muscles, cold therapy can reduce inflammation.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound is a sound wave technique that helps to relieve pain and promote healing.
- Electrical Stimulation: This is a technique that uses electrical impulses to help relax muscles and reduce pain.
These are just some of the many different techniques that physiotherapists use to help their patients. If you are experiencing pain or discomfort, be sure to consult with a physiotherapist to find out which techniques may be best for you.
We welcome private health insurance, Medicare, Workcover, TAC and DVA patients.
The Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy offers many benefits both mentally and physically. For those who are recovering from an injury, physiotherapy can help to reduce pain and swelling, as well as improve range of motion and flexibility. Physiotherapy can help prevent injuries by strengthening the muscles and improving balance. Physiotherapy is not only beneficial for the body, but it can also reduce stress and anxiety and improve sleep quality.
Our Physiotherapists Can Help You
Excel Body & Health provide quality physio care to patients across the Northern suburbs of Melbourne from our local clinic in Rosanna.
We welcome patients from Greensborough and aim to provide you with the best possible treatment and care.