Physiotherapy has become one of the most recognised Allied Health professions worldwide. Physiotherapists are known for being thorough and well educated in assessing, diagnosing, treating and providing rehabilitation for musculoskeletal injuries. Physiotherapy is a non-invasive service that helps people heal from injuries, prevents further injury, and improves performance. Our Physiotherapists near Bulleen have a reputation for restoring optimal physical function and reducing body imbalances.
Common benefits of physiotherapy treatments include reduced pain, decreased muscle tension, improved mobility and patient education.
What To Expect During Your Physiotherapy Consultation
Our Physiotherapists near Bulleen will review your medical history, evaluate your body function, and present you with a management plan and treatment plan that will achieve your desired outcome. The patient-centred approach emphasises personalised, evidence-based treatments that will get you feeling and moving faster. A consultation will generally follow;
Conditions Treated By Physiotherapists
Our local to Bulleen Physiotherapists are able to assist in assessing, diagnosing and providing treatment for a wide variety of conditions including;
What Physio Techniques Are Available?
There are many techniques that physiotherapists can use to help patients. Some of the most common techniques include:
- Massage: This is a popular technique that can help to relieve pain and tension in the muscles. Massage can improve flexibility and circulation.
- Exercise: Exercise is an important part of physiotherapy treatment. It can improve muscle strength, range of motion and reduce pain.
- Heat and Cold Therapy: The use of either heat or cool therapy to alleviate pain and swelling. While heat therapy can relax muscles, cold therapy can reduce inflammation.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound is a sound wave technique that helps to relieve pain and promote healing.
- Electrical Stimulation: This is a technique that uses electrical impulses to help relax muscles and reduce pain.
These are just some of the many different techniques that physiotherapists use to help their patients. To find the best treatment for your pain and discomfort, consult a physiotherapist.
We welcome private health insurance, Medicare, Workcover, TAC and DVA patients.
The Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can provide many benefits for both the body and mind. Physiotherapy can be a helpful treatment for injury recovery. It can reduce pain and swelling as well improve flexibility and range-of-motion. Physiotherapy is also a great way to prevent injuries, strengthen muscles, and improve balance. Physiotherapy can provide many benefits beyond the physical. It can help reduce stress, anxiety, and improve your sleep quality.
Our Physiotherapists Can Help You
Excel Body & Health provide quality physio care to patients across the Northern suburbs of Melbourne from our local clinic in Rosanna.
We welcome patients from Bulleen and aim to provide you with the best possible treatment and care.