Physiotherapy is one the most well recognised Allied Health professions globally. Physiotherapists are highly skilled and well-educated in diagnosing, treating, and providing rehabilitation for musculoskeletal injury. Physiotherapy provides non-invasive, end-to-end care that helps people recover from injuries and prevent further injuries. Our Physiotherapists near Kingsbury take great pride in restoring the body to its best function.
Common improvements of physiotherapy treatments are: lower pain, reduced muscle tension and improved mobility.
What To Expect During Your Physiotherapy Consultation
Our Physiotherapists near Kingsbury will listen carefully to your history, examine your body, review scan results, and create a plan for you to reach your goals. The patient-centred approach emphasises personalised, evidence-based treatments that will get you feeling and moving faster. A consultation will usually follow;
What Do Physiotherapists Treat?
Our local to Kingsbury Physiotherapists are able to assist in assessing, diagnosing and providing treatment for a wide variety of conditions including;
What Physio Techniques Are Available?
There are many ways that physiotherapists can help their patients. Some of the most common techniques include:
- Massage: This popular therapy can help relieve pain and tension in your muscles. It can help improve circulation and flexibility.
- Exercise: Exercise is an important component of physical therapy. It can help strengthen muscles, improve range and motion, reduce pain, and more
- Heat and Cold Therapy: The use of heat or cold therapy to relieve pain and swelling. Cold therapy can reduce inflammation and heat therapy to relax muscles.
- Ultrasound: This technique uses sound waves to help relieve pain and promote healing.
- Electric Stimulation: This is an electrical stimulation technique that helps relax muscles and reduce pain.
These are just a few examples of the many methods physiotherapists employ to help patients. If you are experiencing pain or discomfort, be sure to consult with a physiotherapist to find out which techniques may be best for you.
We welcome private health insurance, Medicare, Workcover, TAC and DVA patients.
The Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can provide many benefits for both the body and mind. Physiotherapy can be a helpful treatment for injury recovery. It can reduce pain and swelling as well improve flexibility and range-of-motion. Physiotherapy is also a great way to prevent injuries, strengthen muscles, and improve balance. Physiotherapy is not only beneficial for the body, but it can also reduce stress and anxiety and improve sleep quality.
Our Physiotherapists Can Help You
Excel Body & Health provide quality physio care to patients across the Northern suburbs of Melbourne from our local clinic in Rosanna.
We welcome patients from Kingsbury and aim to provide you with the best possible treatment and care.