Physiotherapy Lower Plenty
Physiotherapy is a well recognised and respected Allied Health profession. Physiotherapists have a reputation for being highly educated and thorough in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries. Physiotherapy provides non-invasive, end-to-end care that helps people recover from injuries and prevent further injuries. Our Physiotherapists near Lower Plenty have a reputation for restoring optimal physical function and reducing body imbalances.
Common improvements with Physiotherapy treatments are; reduced pain, reduced muscle tension, improved mobility, improved circulatory performance and patient education.
What To Expect During Your Physiotherapy Consultation
Our Physiotherapists near Lower Plenty will listen carefully to your history, examine your body, review scan results, and create a plan for you to reach your goals. This patient-centred approach focuses on personalised and evidence-based treatments that help you feel and move better faster. A consultation usually includes;.
Conditions Treated By Physiotherapists
Our local to Lower Plenty Physiotherapists are able to assist in assessing, diagnosing and providing treatment for a wide variety of conditions including;
What Physio Techniques Are Available?
There are many ways that physiotherapists can help their patients. These are some of the most commonly used techniques:
- Massage: This is a popular technique that can help to relieve pain and tension in the muscles. Massage can improve flexibility and circulation.
- Exercise: Exercise is an important part of physiotherapy treatment. It can improve muscle strength, range of motion and reduce pain.
- Heat and Cold Therapy: This involves using either heat or cold to help relieve pain and swelling. Heat therapy can be used to relax muscles, while cold therapy can help to reduce inflammation.
- Ultrasound: Uses sound waves to reduce pain and promote healing.
- Electrical Stimulation: This is a technique that uses electrical impulses to help relax muscles and reduce pain.
These are just some of the many different techniques that physiotherapists use to help their patients. Talk to a professional if you’re experiencing pain or discomfort.
We welcome private health insurance, Medicare, Workcover, TAC and DVA patients.
The Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can provide many benefits for both the body and mind. Physiotherapy can be a helpful treatment for injury recovery. It can reduce pain and swelling as well improve flexibility and range-of-motion. Physiotherapy can also help to prevent injuries by strengthening muscles and improving balance. Physiotherapy can provide many benefits beyond the physical. It can help reduce stress, anxiety, and improve your sleep quality.
Our Physiotherapists Can Help You
Excel Body & Health provide quality physio care to patients across the Northern suburbs of Melbourne from our local clinic in Rosanna.
We welcome patients from Lower Plenty and aim to provide you with the best possible treatment and care.